Hydraulic Brake Line (Kodiak)
This flexible, rubber line acts as part of a trailer's hydraulic braking system. Brake line connects hydraulic brake actuator to trailer brakes when used with additional lines, tees and fittings (sold separately). Flexible design makes hose perfect for use with foldaway trailer tongues, disc brakes and torsion axles.
Stainless steel flares, brass fittings and a high thread engagement helps prevent splits, corrosion and leaks. Brass fittings on both ends are durable and rust resistant.
Fits Kodiak electric over hydraulic brake calipers most commonly found on Quality Running Gear axles.
- 90° male swivel flare nut great for applications with limited clearance
- Female inverted flare (FIF) fitting easily threads onto a male fitting
- Hose Length: 18"
- Hose Length w/Fittings: 21"
- Hose Inner Diameter: 1/8"
- Fitting Size: 3/16"
- Fitting Thread Size: 3/8"-24
- 3-year limited warranty
Eligible for Free ShippingManufacturer: Kodiak
Manufacturer's Part Number: BH-3MFS90FF-1-5