- 10K ALKO
- 10k HD Dexter
- 10K QRG
- 12K ALKO
- 12k Dexter
- 12K QRG
- 15k Dexter
- 7K Dexter Axle
- 8K Dexter Axle
- 9-10k GD
- Bleeder Screw
- Brake Assembly
- Brake Caliper
- Brake Controller
- Brake Line
- Brake Pads
- Complete Kit
- Electric Brakes
- Forward Self-Adjusting
- Hydraulic Brakes
To carry loads safely, your trailer requires a fully functional braking system. When the brakes on your trailer begin to wear down, you want to find a solution as quickly as possible. If you decide to repair the brakes yourself, you'll need to purchase components compatible with your brake system or order a complete brake assembly.
At Nationwide Trailers, we offer a broad range of trailer brake assemblies, replacement parts and repair kits so you can get your trailer back on the road. Browse our extensive online inventory and get what you need delivered right to your door.
Choosing the Right Trailer Brake System
You trailer's brake system lets you slow your trailer efficiently and stop it quickly in an emergency, even when towing heavy loads. Without the right brakes, your trailer could push your tow vehicle into a dangerous situation. That's why it's important to choose high-quality brakes suited to the job.
You have two main options when it comes to trailer brakes — hydraulic and electric. Although hydraulic trailer brakes tend to provide more stopping power, both types work well in specific applications. To choose the right trailer brake system, make sure to think about the following factors:
- The size of your trailer
- The maximum weight you need the trailer to carry
- To towing capacity of your tow vehicle
- The hitch rating of your tow vehicle
- How much you're willing to spend on new brakes
At Nationwide Trailers, we know you want to choose the best possible brakes for your application. To help you make the most of your investment, our knowledgeable product experts can help you evaluate the options and choose the right product for your needs.
Our Trailer Brake Kits and Components
At Nationwide Trailers, we can provide everything you need to get your trailer's brakes functioning like new. In our large selection, you'll find:
- Brake assemblies: Our hydraulic and electric trailer brake controller assemblies come in various sizes to fit different trailers and accommodate different types of loads.
- Disc brake pads and pad kits: We offer durable disc brake pads capable of withstanding high temperatures. Buy the brake pads on their own or order a kit to get the hardware you need for mounting included.
- The best trailer brake controllers: Manufactured by Tekonsha, our brake controllers include a boost feature to give you more initial braking power. They also work proportionally in reverse, helping you back into tricky spots.
- Brake caliper components: Brake calipers house the brake pads essential to brake function. Our inventory includes calipers, plus caliper guide bolts, bushing, mounting brackets and bolt sleeves.
Order the Trailer Brakes You Need From Nationwide Trailers
Whether you want to repair your trailer brakes or replace them entirely, Nationwide Trailers has components you need. With product experts available to assist you, we make the ordering process easy. Just find the products you're looking for in our selection and add them to your cart. If you have any questions during the process, feel free to contact us.