Curt Gooseneck Hitch Ball & Safety Chain Anchor Kit (Chevy/Ford/GMC/Titan XD OEM Puck System)
The CURT gooseneck ball kit allows you to instantly outfit your pickup truck for gooseneck towing. The kit includes a gooseneck ball and gooseneck safety chain loops that easily drop into the factory gooseneck hitch puck system with the 5th wheel gooseneck hitch prep package. The components also come in a durable carrying case for convenient storage when not in use.
The gooseneck ball in this kit features a patented design. It is equipped with a simple lever and retainer balls that allow it to easily drop into the gooseneck hitch center puck and lock into place with a simple quarter-turn.Also included in this OEM puck system gooseneck hitch kit is a rubber hole cover. This cover installs with a simple friction-fit and keeps the gooseneck ball hole protected from water, dirt and debris when not in use.
- GTWR / VTW: 30,000 lbs / 7,500 lbs
- Fits the Chevy, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD puck system.
- Includes: gooseneck ball #60629, two safety chain anchors #60691, storage case and rubber hole cover
- 2-5/16" ball
- Constructed from strong, machine-forged steel alloy
- Factory gooseneck hitch OEM puck system is required for installation
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications
- Ball patent # 8,955,866; anchors patent pending
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Part No: 60692