4" Drop / 2-1/2" Rise, Curt Hitch Ball Mount, Commercial-Duty
Defying all preconceived ideas about heavy-duty towing, these solid steel monsters are packed with the strength necessary to tow virtually anything your commercial receiver trailer hitch can handle. The secret to their strength is their one-piece, zero-weld construction.From the construction site, to the industrial park, to the farm, a forged ball mount is the obvious choice, giving you the power you need for towing dump trailers, car haulers, toy haulers, livestock trailers, chopper boxes, gravity boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, RVs, small yachts and much more.
- Fits a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver
- GTWR / VTW: 20,000 lbs / 2,700 lbs
- 4" Drop / 2-1/2" Rise
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Ball Shank Hole Size: 1-1/4"
- Constructed from solid, forged steel for superior strength
- Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Limited lifetime warranty
Part No: 45458