Provider ST235/80R16 Radial Trailer Tire - Load Range G
type: Unknown Type
Vendor: Nationwide Trailer Parts
Radial special trailer tire has a ply rating of 14 and a 4,080-lb max load at 110 psi. Constructed of double steel belts and double polyester cords with a nylon overlay. Great for highway use. Fits 16" wheels.
- Radial tire is great for highway use
- Constructed with double steel belts and double polyester cords for a long life
- Bake tested to ensure that the rubber holds over time
- Nylon tread-firming belt overlays help prevent tread separation
- Tread depth bars offer a quick visual indicator of tread wear
- Tread is regroovable for additional mileage (federal and state laws may apply)
- Special trailer (ST) tire has sturdy sidewalls so that it can handle heavy loads
- Created specifically for trailers and not intended for use on other vehicles
- Meets DOT specifications and exceeds FMVSS
- Fits: 16" x 6", 16" x 6-1/2", and 16" x 7" rims
- Tire size: ST235/80R16
- Section width: 9.3"
- Outer diameter (when inflated): 30.8"
- Load range: G
- Ply rating: 14
- Maximum load:
- Single tire: 4,080 lbs at 110 psi
- Dual tires: 3,640 lbs at 110 psi
- Tread depth: 11/32"
- Maximum speed: 81 mph (speed rating M)
- 2-Year limited warranty