Caliper Rebuild Kit for 6,000-lb to 8,000-lb Dexter Disc Brakes, K71-670-00
This repair kit comes with everything you need to replace damaged or worn parts on your existing caliper. Includes 4 piston seals, 4 boots, 1 bleeder screw, and 1 hydraulic 3/16" inverted adapter.
- Repair kit lets you fix the caliper on your 6,000-lb, 7,000-lb, or 8,000-lb disc brake assembly
- Piston seals ensure brake fluid doesn't leak out of the caliper
- Dust boots guard against debris and contamination
- Bleeder screw allows for removal of oxygen from caliper and prevents fluid leakage
- Hydraulic 3/16" inverted adapter connects caliper to brake line
- Made in the USA