Bulldog Jack, 12K 2-Speed Sidewind Dropleg w/Front Pull Pin for GN
Constructed with 4" square tubing and 7-gauge superior alloy steel. State of the art 2-speed gearbox with power and speed for the most effective and efficient jack at all loads. Designed for today's standard agricultural, construction and industrial trailer applications. User friendly design makes operation smooth and easy. Engineered alloys for enhanced strength, stability and side load capability. Planetary gearbox fits within the width profile of the jack's outer tube eliminating the need for spacers.
Easy-lifting 27 turns per 1" (planetary) and 29 turns per 1" (traditional) of travel. In high gear, the cranking ratio is a speedy 9 turns per 1" of travel, the fastest in its weight class.
- Lift Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Static Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Dropleg Travel: 12-1/2"
- Dropleg pull-pin to the front.
- Adjustable dropleg with spring return and additional adjustment of 13-1/2"
- Weld on application with black finish
- Crank handle not included
Manufacturer's Part Number: 183816