B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch (Toyota Tundra)
With the B&W Turnoverball underbed gooseneck trailer hitch you get the best of both worlds. When you go to tow, the Turnoverball creates a sturdy, dependable connection with your gooseneck trailer. And when you're done towing, you can stow the ball upside down in the hitch to get full bed access and a clean appearance.
B&W Turnover Ball universal gooseneck hitch is designed to be welded between two cross members of a steel flat bed. Installation requires just a 4" hole in the truck bed and bolts to existing holes in the frame, so drilling and welding is not required and the truck bed does not need to be removed.
- Solid, machined 2-5/16″ ball
- GTWR: 30,000 lbs
- Tongue Weight: 7,500 lbs
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Meets all OEM fastening requirements
- Precise fit and installation for all full-sized trucks
- Solid, one-piece machined receiver socket
- Flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8″ steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball
- Spring-loaded safety chains and spring-loaded release arm included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- All components manufactured in the U.S.A.
Note: Please specify application - the pictures are generic and do not represent all applications available. GNRK1257 for 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra - Because of the short receiver socket, this Mounting Kit will need a special Companion Post, part # RVP3521, to be used with the RVK3500 Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch. In addition, the ball cannot be inverted and stored within the receiver, instead we provide a cover for the receiver socket. The standard 4-inch Extender cannot be used, but a special Toyota 4-inch Extender, part # GNXA4585, can instead.
Manufacturer: B&W Hitches
Part No: GNRK1251