Master Lock 5/8" Hitch Receiver Lock
Trailer hitch receiver lock is used in place of standard pin and clip to prevent theft of ball mount or accessories such as cargo carriers and bike racks. Key-retaining design prevents "false locks" - key can't be removed unless lock is secure. Push-to-lock mechanism makes locking easy and foolproof.
- Available options:
- 2" receiver
- Overall length: 5-3/8"
- Usable length of receiver pin: 2-3/4"
- 2" and 2.5" receiver (extended length)
- Usable length of receiver pin: 3-1/2in
- Pin diameter: 5/8"
- Swivel Head™ design for easy access
- Chrome-plated steel resists corrosion
- Weather-resistant, snap-on cover keeps dirt and moisture out of keyway
Part No: 1479DAT (2" receiver), 1469DAT (2" and 2.5" receiver)