Dexter Electric/Hydraulic Brake Actuator, 1600 PSI
Electro/Hydraulic brake actuator provides 1600 psi of pressure for 1-3 axles equipped with disc brakes. Sealed housing provides a weather tight seal. Large reservoir capacity reduces the number of fill-ups required which reduces the bleed time as well as the risk of running the reservoir dry during brake bleeding. Aluminum enclosure provides anti-corrosive protection and prevents the elements from affecting reliability while the finned housing design dissipates heat efficiently. Proportional pressure output to the brakes corresponds to voltage output of the brake controller for smooth, reliable braking.
- Provides 1600 PSI of pressure
- For single, tandem, and triple axle trailers with disc brakes
- Dimensions: 10.5" L x 5.5" W x 7" H
- Distance between mounting holes (center to center):
- 2-1/2" Between holes on same side of bracket
- 9-13/16" Between holes on opposite sides of bracket
- Mounting hole diameter: 1/4"
- Hydraulic port size: 3/16"
- 12V DC operation requires 4-wire hookup & at least 9 amp break-away kit
- Uses DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid, holds 40 cubic inches (0.7 qts)
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations and federal braking requirements
Part No: K71-651-00