Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System
Air Lift's WirelessONE is an economically priced, wireless, onboard compressor system that lets you fill your air springs with the touch of a button. WirelessONE is compatible with any brand of air springs. Conveniently adjust air spring pressure for changing load and road conditions. The compressor mounts easily to your vehicle's frame and attaches to an air line that runs to your air springs. The integrated manifold and wiring harness help speed installation.
Everything needed for installation included: a standard-duty air compressor; water-resistant manifold (waterproof up to 2 feet); easy-to-install wiring harness; and wireless, hand-held digital controller.
- 3-setting programmable remote
- Singel path controller provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Integrated manifold and wiring harness to make for an easy installation
- Changeable back light to match vehicle interior
- Low pressure sensor automatically activates air compressor if air spring pressure falls below safe level
- CFM @ 0 PSI: .79
- AMP: 7
- Max PSI: 100
- Duty Cycle @ 100 PSI: 20%
- 2 Year Warranty