Lights & Electrical
- 7 Way Plug
- Battery Cable
- Battery Charger
- Booster Cable
- Clearance Light
- Complete Kit
- License Plate
- Tail Light
Trailers require adequate lighting to ensure maximum visibility and safety. For this reason, the U.S. Department of Transportation has strict guidelines for side and rear trailer lighting. Failure to comply could result in significant financial penalties.
If you're looking for high-quality trailer electrical parts and lighting equipment, you've come to the right place. At Nationwide Trailers, we focus on providing superior trailers, parts and accessories for general contractors, farmers, logistics companies, landscape operations and others who need dependable towing equipment.
Your Headquarters for Trailer Wiring and Electrical Parts
Turn to Nationwide Trailers for a broad selection of electrical equipment, including:
- Adapters: Our extensive inventory of electrical adapters for trailers features flat, round and blade products that enable multiple towing options from one connector.
- Battery cables and chargers: Ensure reliable battery operation with our selection of cables and chargers. These products are compatible with most 12V batteries that accept 110V input.
- Booster cables: Eliminate worries about dead batteries by carrying these quick-connect cables to provide a fast, reliable jump start when needed.
- Breakaway kits: Our switch, pin and cable set enables you to connect your tow vehicle to the trailer's breakaway battery and activate the brakes if the cables are disconnected.
Types of Trailer Lights We Offer
You'll find a wide range of lighting products to maximize your trailer's visibility and help you meet legal requirements while you're on the road:
- LED products: Our selection of LED lights for trailers offers a brighter alternative to incandescent bulbs. These lights also have a longer life span with fewer bulb changes. We carry a variety of LED clearance and backup lighting products.
- Incandescent lights: Old-fashioned incandescent lighting still has its place in the trailer towing world. We carry these dependable lights in red and amber colors and multiple configurations. You can even purchase a license tag bracket equipped with an incandescent light bulb.
- Grommets: Our rubber and PVC grommets provide extra mounting flexibility for lighting fixtures along with protection from physical damage.
- Clearance lights: You'll find clearance lights with and without reflectors to make your trailer more visible to other drivers on the road. These lights eliminate the need to install separate reflectors for Department of Transportation compliance.
- Taillights: We offer universal taillights you can install on the left or right rear of your trailer. Tag light functionality is available for left-side mounting applications.
Shop With Us for Trailer Electrical Parts
When you choose Nationwide Trailers as your supplier for trailer wiring and electrical parts, you gain access to an expansive inventory of high-quality products from reputable manufacturers. We can also provide expert assistance to ensure you receive the right component for your vehicle and applications. And with our fast, secure online ordering process, we can maximize your purchasing experience.
Browse our inventory of LED lights for trailers and other electrical parts and place your order today. You can also contact us online if you have questions or need more information.