2-5/16" Gen-Y Torsion Gooseneck Coupler
Get a smooth, safe ride with this shock-absorbing coupler. If you're towing a packed horse trailer, the last thing you want is for the horses to be jostled around while you're on the road. And if you're hauling heavy-duty construction equipment, you definitely don't want to feel sharp, jolting movement every time your trailer hits a bump. Driving over bumps, potholes, and uneven terrain causes road shock. This can result in a rough, bumpy ride for you and your cargo. It can even potentially damage your trailer.
This GenY Hitch gooseneck coupler is designed to absorb road shock at the connection point to create a safe, smooth, and stable ride. This is thanks to the internal construction of the coupler, which is similar to that of a torsion axle.
Offset design offers 5-1/2" of extra clearance between your cab and trailer. Cable latch makes it easy to disconnect from outside your bed, only available in the 25k version. Fits standard 4" standard outer tube.
- 2-5/16" ball
- Towing capacities available:
- 25K GTWR / 5.5K Tongue Weight
- 30K GTWR / 7K Tongue Weight
- Tube options available:
- 4" Round (standard)
- 4" Square (standard)
- Greater control from uncontrollable road conditions
- 90% smoother ride: glide instead of bounce
- Reduces trailer and content fatigue
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, eliminates shock transfer
- Built-in mechanical tongue weight scale for balanced safe loading
- Increase the life of the electronics found throughout your truck and trailer
- Increase ride quality and safety
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts - Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components
- Made in the USA